Always Keep The Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Dong Bang Shin Ki and 2PM

IndeksPortalLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
Ciatic
Admin
Admin
Ciatic

Jumlah posting : 79
Lokasi : Melbourne

Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion Empty
PostSubyek: Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion   Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:42 pm

Does Jaebeom think Korea is Gay?

Jaebeom of 2pm has caused an outrage as captures of his past MySpace comments have surfaced the web. The harsh comments towards Koreans have angered many netizens. He is known to be the leader of the popular group 2PM, but now a new side of him has been shown.

We are waiting for JYPE to make a statement soon about this, but for now, we have screen captures of Jaebeom's MySpace comments.

He mentions:
"korea is gay.... i hate koreans..."

These comments are from years ago, during his training days, it's obvious someone is plotting to bring Jaebeom down. But will this change how you view Jaebeom now?

Credit: donga. Thanks to ber for the tip.
taken from allkpop.com

Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion 20090904_2pmjaebeomms

Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion 20090904_2pmjaebeomsorry

2PM Jaebeom apologizes!

2PM Jaebeom's myspace comments from years ago were dug up by netizens, causing an outrage in Korea. But don't be too harsh on the guy, it was an honest mistake and besides, we've all said very similar things. In any regards, Jaebeom has released an official apology, so forgive and forget!

Hello everyone this is 2PM’s Park Jaebum. I would like to apologize on behalf of the comments I had made through Myspace a few years ago. I’m sorry.

As I tell all of you about how I felt that time, I also would like to apologize. In January of 2005, I came to Korea as a high school student. I was born in the States and I had insufficient knowledge of how Korea is. Being it my first time, I couldn’t communicate with others, my taste buds didn’t fit, and I barely knew the culture which I couldn’t understand. I felt as though I was treated coldly by the people around me as my family was left in the States. It was such a difficult situation where I didn’t even know if I was going to debut. Due to many hardships, things were getting too hard and I was getting lonely being homesick. I had the thoughts of quitting and I wanted to go back to my family in the States. The comment based on the Korea part: I wrote that because of my personal situation I was placed in and my emotions took over. I was too young and said things in the wrong words. I was too foolish, young, and facing difficulties where I made the mistake into turning my surroundings worse. Time passed by and I forgot that I had even written them. I am now embarrassed and truly sorry of those comments I had made. After that time, I had adjusted to everything and my thoughts have changed tremendously as I thank the people around me to get me to perform on stage in any situation. Those comments were made four years ago, but I am a different person now. To my family, Hottests, members of 2PM, and those who love 2PM, I am truly sorry. From now on, I hope that there will be no mistakes like this ever again. I will say it one more time that I am truly sorry.

-2PM’s Jaebum-

Source: 2oneday
credit allkpop.com

Terakhir diubah oleh Ciatic tanggal Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:20 pm, total 3 kali diubah
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://pleasebemine.indonesianforum.net
Ciatic
Admin
Admin
Ciatic

Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion   Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Is All Of 2PM On The Chopping Block?

Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion 2PM_september6_seoulbeats1

…Apparently so because netizens have gone on the defensive against Wooyoung and Chansung. The two have publicly, yet subtly, stood behind their “fallen leader” Jaebum.
On their personal cyworld pages, each member has posted words of encouragement to 2PM supporters and small calls for peace amongst the angry antis.
Wooyoung posted…
“Thank You Hottest … 2PM is not 7, we are One.”
Chansung later posted…
“Let’s Walk Together” but, due to strong netizen backlash he removed his message and changed it to (!).
One netizen posted a comment to the likeness of “Walk together where, America?”
Due to the seriousness of the scandal, it’s very unlikely that any celebrities or public figures will comment either for or against the group unless things get too serious. In this case you can’t help but feel for the rest of the group. Yes, Jay’s situation is very unfortunate along with the fact that it is being pushed to extremes by netizens; but must the entire group take the blame? If they stand behind Jay and try to deflect the anger and hate campaign, they will be viewed as, I know this sounds extreme, “traitors to their country”. Those calling for 2PM’s disbandment and demanding Jay to “commit suicide” have clearly let their patriotic emotions get the best of them.
When I first heard about this incident I couldn’t help but think about instances in American history where those who criticized the country have been told to “Love It Or Leave It.” And yes I do know that criticizing a country and outright “bashing it” are two different things. But, they both still call for tolerance on the patriot’s part of other person’s opinions and feelings. It is clear that during the time the comments were written that Jay was in a very fragile, lonely, and most likely depressed state. Koreans have every right to be upset, just please don’t take things to the extreme in which you in turn generalize Korean Americans, Americans, or foreigners all together and cry out for Jay’s blood.
Hopefully, there will be no further backlash against other Korean-Americans or foreigners within the Kpop industry.
2PM’s mood clearly shows the effects the “scandal” has had on them

credit seoulbeats

2PM’s Wooyoung really loves Jaebeom

Seems like 2PM's Jaebeom dilemma isn't going to die anytime soon, even with the apology he has given.

Therefore, in means of encouraging his fellow 2PM member, Wooyoung had posted, "2PM, we're not 7 members. We are One." On his Cyworld MiniHompy on September 6th, he even posted a picture of the 7 members that was taken during a photoshoot, and set his homepage song to NRG's "Friend".

Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion 20090906_wooyoung_cyworld

But being the harsh netizens that they are, Wooyoung's MiniHompy was bombarded with comments stating that he was only covering up for his own 2PM member. In reply, Wooyoung deleted the encouragement he posted, which again stirred up more controversies. As of now, Wooyoung's MiniHompy does not have any new posts.

JYPE said, "Nothing has been planned in relation to Jaebeom's schedule for now."

All this for a couple of old myspace comments back from Jaebeom's trainee days. Sounds pretty ridiculous to me, but then again, Korea is known to be very prideful. But he apologized right? Korea should give him a break, but that's just my opinion.

Remember to visit 2OneDay Forums for more on One Day.

credit allkpop
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Ciatic
Admin
Admin
Ciatic

PostSubyek: Re: Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion   Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:59 pm

2PM’s Jaebeom to be kicked off variety show?

Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion 20090906_jaebeom_four

2PM's leader Jaebeom has been receiving much attention having been one of the main cast in MBC's "Sunday, Sunday Night." In "Sunday, Sunday Night", he has been filming for a new corner called, No-Da-Gee.

No-Da-Gee is a variety show based on Korea's history where the show's cast is basically suppose to go around Korea's historical landmarks and complete missions, in order to complete Korea's treasure map.

Because he was born and raised in America, Jaebeom is not fully aware of Korea's culture and history. Even so, viewers had criticized him when he was not able to sing Korea's national anthem in one of the episodes.

From the controversies of Jaebeom's past mistakes surfacing, on top of him not knowing Korea's national anthem by heart, there are discussions being made on whether Jaebeom will be able to stay on the show or not. As a settlement was not made on September 5th, the day his myspace controversy arose, it has been announced that one would be made by the 7th.

Remember to visit 2OneDay Forums for more on One Day and to find ways to support Leader Jay!

Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion 20090906_nodagee

credit allkpop

Who’s 2PM Jaebeom’s replacement?

Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion 20090907_jaebeomjokwon

On MBC's Sunday Night, Nodaji corner variety show, Jokwon of 2AM will take over 2PM Jaebeom's spot.

JYP Entertainment stated:
"Jokwon will be put on Nodaji. This decision was not made recently though, it was already in the pipeline."

MBC stated:
"Yes, Jokwon has been cast onto the show. However, we are not sure if he will be a permanent guest on the show yet."

JYPE is stating that Jokwon is not a replacement for Jaebeom due to recent circumstances, but at this point, does it even matter? Anyway, who's excited for some Nodaji with the hilarious Jokwon?

credit allkpop

2PM’s Activities Canceled!

There is a petition going around Korean websites to stop all 2PM activities due to leader Jaebeom's Myspace controversy. As of the 7th, those in favor of the petition are a little over 5100 netizens. Although the number does not seem that big, for a group who is currently active, it is a number that can greatly harm their future.

For those of you who are not already aware of Jaebeom's Myspace controversy, here's a little bit of background information: Myspace comments that Jaebeom had left for his friend a couple years back, have recently surfaced and have caused much dilemma for 2PM. The comments read towards his dislike of Korea during his trainee years. Being the prideful Korea, many were offended by the comments and quickly took action to bring 2PM's leader down.

2PM was supposed to return with a new album in October, but because of this controversy, they may have to lay low for awhile.

Regarding 2PM activities, JYP (Park Jin Young) stated:
"For now, 2PM will not have any broadcasting schedules and all of their music performances have been canceled. They will only be recording and practicing dance moves for their new album."

JYP in regards to removing Jaebeom from the group:
"Although, we feel very guilty and sorry for all the people who have been disappointed by Park Jaebeom's past mistakes, I will not be taking him out of the group. Many people have been suggesting ideas of banning Park Jaebeom out of 2PM, but that will never happen. We believe that he has done something wrong, but as a whole, we do not think it is enough to be taking his dreams and goals away from him. This was not a decision made by only the JYPE staff, but it was something all of the fellow 2PM members have agreed to."

Source: Lee Eunji reporter @ free@tvdaily.co.kr & Cyworld.co.kr : Trans: mrs.jangwooyoung

With all 2PM activities on hold for now, Jaebeom will be kept out of the limelight until matters die down a bit. For ways to support 2PM, check out the 2ONEDAY Community.

credit allkpop
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Ciatic
Admin
Admin
Ciatic

PostSubyek: Re: Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion   Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:01 pm

among all the news...this is the most upsetting one...

Antis Create a Suicide Petition for 2PM’s Jaebeom

Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion 20090907_jaebeom_572x300

I know that antis can be a bit vicious, but this is way over the top.

It has recently been revealed that 2PM's leader Jaebeom will no longer be on Nodaji and will stop all activities until his Myspace controversy clears. But apparently, that wasn't enough for angry netizens. Some antis wanted him to quit show biz altogether, some wanted him out of 2PM, and then there are those antis just wanted him to disappear...

...And thus, a petition titled "Jaebeom Should Commit Suicide" was created on Agora, one of Daum's portal sites . Over 3000 people have signed this petition, leaving comments such as "Go back to America", "I'm disgusted by you", and "Jaebeom will b the next Yoo Seung-joon" before it was taken down on September 7, around 4PM (Korean time).

But things seem to be looking up, because another petition entitled "Please Forgive Our Jaebeom Just This Once" on Agora replaced the other hate-filled one and has gained over 6,000 signatures in two days.

All I can say is, I truly hope that things work out for Jaebeom. He even released a heartfelt apology to the public about this controversy. This kind of hatred is too bitter and no one deserves it.

credit allkpop
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Ciatic
Admin
Admin
Ciatic

PostSubyek: Re: Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion   Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:04 pm

and now my opinion...

please...netizens must give all these celebrities a break...
they are human after all...
and Jaebeom has given his apologies for what he did...
kesel bgt baca atikel yg nyuruh jaebeom bunuh diri...
ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!
please....
have a life....
ga tahu kenapa 2 group yg paling aku suka lg terkena masalah berat...
Hottest and Cassiopeia...FIGHTING...
looks like ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH is fit in with 2PM situation as well...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Ciatic
Admin
Admin
Ciatic

PostSubyek: Re: Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion   Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:31 am

satu hal lagi...
aku tinggal di luar negeri....
aku cuma ingin cerita biar smuana ngerti gmn susahna hidup di negeri orang...
klo misalna duit jajanku habis...
aku harus kelaperan seharian sampe aku sampe rumah...
klo sampe rumah ga ada makanan...
berarti aku ga makan seharian itu....
aku kadang nangis mikirin klo aku hidup di indo...
bareng papa mamaku...
walaupun aku ga ada duit...
aku masih bsa makan enak...
ga perlu kelaperan sampe sakit...
itu aku yg hanya skolah di sini...dan aku punya kakak di sini...
apalagi Jaebeom yang harus susah2 jalanin hari2na dia sebagai trainee...
ga ada sapa2...
ga ngerti bahasa....
JUJUR aku kadang merasa orang-orang native di sini memandang rendah orang ASIA...mungkin itu hanya perasaanku tp mungkin itu juga bener...
aku kadang kesel juga...tp aku tahu itu cuma perasaanku doank...
apalagi Jaebeom...dia orang KOREA yg ga ngerti sama sekali ttg KOREA...
MUNGKIN Jaebeom juga merasakan yang aku rasakan...
karena itu dia cuma ingin melampiaskan kekesalanna dia...
dia dibesarkan di US...
yg mengeluarkan pendapat boleh sebebas-bebasna....
mungkin itu emang emosi dia sesaat...
dan dia udah minta maaf...
jadi ya udahhh....
MAAFIN....!!!!
jgn sampe kasus 'aneh' seperti ini mengganggu 2PM untuk berkarya...
apalagi klo sampe mereka membenci 2PM as a group....bener2 ridiculous....

*aku heran kenapa idol group yg aku cintai smuana terkena masalah berat yg kelihatannya ga ada jalan keluar kecuali bubar ato keluar dari group itu....2PM and DBSK Saranghaeyo....
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
pinkrazy
Admin
Admin
pinkrazy

Jumlah posting : 39
Lokasi : Semarang, Indonesia

PostSubyek: Re: Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion   Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Berhubung aq bukan Hottest sepenuhnya, tapi aq bener2 respek banget sama masalah yg mereka hadapi sekarang..

Aq dukung Jaebum 100%..
Aq tau dia salah..
Aq tau dia nggak seharusnya ngomongin Korea kaya' gitu..
Tapi Jaebum juga manusia..
Yang pernah buat kesalahan kecil maupun besar..
Lagian dia juga udah minta maaf kok..
Aq yakin dia bener2 menyesal n g akan nglakuin kesalahannya lagi..

Tapi emang netizen itu beda2..
Ada yg dukung ada yg nggak..
Netizen yg nggak ngampunin kesalahan Jaebum itu yang bikin Jaebum ngerasa kalo dirinya bersalah banget n nggak pantes lagi ada di 2PM..
Netizen nggak semestinya begitu..

Aah~
nggak tau mw ngomong apa lagi..
emosi udah meluap luap..

Yg pasti aq nggak pengen dia keluar dari 2PM!

Buat onnie..
hampir tiap orang yg tinggal dinegeri orang emang merasakan hal kaya' gitu..
negara sendiri emang jauh lebiih nyaman dibanding negeri orang..
makanya onnie..
ttp semangat yaa!
terharu juga baca curhatan qm.. Sad

HWAITING!!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://pinkrazy.wordpress.com
Ciatic
Admin
Admin
Ciatic

PostSubyek: Re: Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion   Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:32 pm

The future of 2PM’s Wild Bunny?

2PM's Mnet show, Wild Bunny was supposed to air its last episode on September 8th. The PDs of Wild Bunny explained that the show was set to end before the whole Jaebeom myspace incident. But now the air date of the episode has been postponed and an exact date has yet to be determined. The staff at Mnet decided because of Jaebeom's controversy, it wouldn't be wise for viewers to see Jaebeom acting silly.

Kim Ki Ung of Mnet said, "I feel bad because he's someone who works so hard and is so polite on set. He always proves himself as a leader and I'm sad to see that his mistake has made a problem."

With the sudden changes in their schedule, you have to wonder if this also applies to 2PM's scheduled album release in October. Stay tuned to allkpop and 2OD for future 2PM updates.

2PM’s Jaebeom calls it quits!

On the official 2PM fancafe, leader Jaebeom announced that he will be officially quitting 2PM. JYPE has just confirmed this is true.

This decision was made after his recent Myspace controversy was blown out of proportion. Jaebeom will be leaving Korea today at 6:30pm KST.

Jaebeom posted:
"Hello, I'm 2PM's Jaebeom.

I'm sorry for giving you my last greeting through this letter.
I think it will be hard for me to see you all on stage because of my sorry heart.

I'm really sorry to everyone, and I'm even more sorry to the fans who have shown me love.
From today, I will leave 2PM.

2PM boys, I'm really sorry to the boys and I'm sorry I couldn't be strong as a leader and a hyung and have to leave like this.
However, I hope you will be more cool and charming.

Again, I'm sorry.

Jaebeom"

What’s next for 2PM?

2PM's Jaebeom recently posted that he will be quitting the group and returning home.

So what's to come of 2PM?

JYP Entertainment stated:
"It seems there will be issues with 2PM's future activities. For now, Jaebeom has stated that he wants to return to American as soon as possible. Because of Jaebeom's controversy, we have not made any decisions on 2PM's future activities."

2PM was supposed to make a comeback in October with their 2nd album, however due to Jaebeom's leave, nothing is certain as of yet. JYPE is still unsure of whether 2PM should be a 6-member group, or if they should recruit a new member. Consequently, JYPE also needs to choose a new leader for 2PM.

credit allkpop.com

Once Jaebeom really leave 2PM and once i knew he will never comeback...i'll deket all these thread about 2PM...coz i like 2PM becoz of Jaebeom...what the use keeping all these thread when my reason has gone forever??
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Ciatic
Admin
Admin
Ciatic

PostSubyek: Re: Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion   Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:35 pm

2PM Fans "To block Jaebum's leave, lets all meet at the airport."

On the 8th, with the news that 2PM jaebum is leaving the group, fans have gone against this and are starting a protest.On the same day, 2PM's fanclub has asked 2PM's official fanclub to help sign a petition.

A spokesperson from 2PM's fanclub has said "Whatever Jay has wrote in the past and whatever heart he had back then, back then was the time when he was the most stressed." Also, said that "jaebum, differently from the outside was a weak kid at heart. Please dont forget and protect and also believe."

They also said, "It is planned for him to go back to America today. We were already planning to go, but everyone who supported and cheered them on at their performances, the love, we need to give him the strength, for the last time. We will be going quickly to the airport." They asked fans to meet at the airport in orderto stop jaebum leaving.

2PM's fanclub had also said it would be good if everyone realised that Jaebum who has been in korea haschanged a lot.

CREDIT: STAR NEWS (SOURCE), KIMCHI_JUICE (TRANS) @ 2ONEDAY.COM

[TRANS] 090908 Shock About 2PM Jaebum Quitting, “We can’t let him go like this” Agora Petition

After brewing up criticism of speaking ill of Korea, messages filled with love for Korea were found late from leader Jaebum who willingly left 2PM, and fans are feeling regret.

In each fan site, and through internet notice boards Jaebum’s message in 2006 to his friends in America through his myspace were ‘I want to stay in Korea 1 more year” “Not as a JYP(trainee) but I want to spend it as a Korean” and others saying that Korea was his ‘motherland’ and words saying how life in Korea was good were left.

It’s regretful that Jaebum is suddenly withdrawing within a mere 4 days of Jaebum’s ‘Hate Korea’ picture captures that were revealed on the 5th.

On top of that, when Jaebum visited Seattle, USA from late July to early August for vacation, in an interview at a Christian church, he spoke well about his life in Korea, making this news even more regrettable.

Officials in the industry are also expressing their regret over Jaebum’s withdrawal. One music program official said “The regret of the withdrawal is as big as how 2PM’s leader held together the center”. Another program official said that “With leader Jaebum’s withdrawal from 2PM, even if 2PM continues their activities with 6 members, it will never be the same”.

already reported news omitted

CREDITS; CHA YUN @ NEWSEN (SOURCE); JIYO @ 2ONEDAY (TRANS)

090908 Hottest President message

Hello. I’m 2PM’s fan club president ‘Dew’
When it was a little past 12, through a lot of texts… I was very surprised.
Our proud leader, Jaebum goon has been pulled into a bad incident… and the decision that has been made
Is the unreasonable decision to withdraw from 2PM.

This is the time to show the power of Hottest.

2PM is 7 people, and he is the leader that leads 2PM and Hottest. We must protect this beautiful child.
Through these words, there will be people who criticize me. I’ll accept it all

Those who can only help through the internet, please sign for the opposition of Jaebum goon withdrawing.
http://agora.media.daum.net/petition/view.html?id=79602
We can’t just lose a member like this.

No matter what words or heart Jaebum goon had in the past…
It was then that Jaebum goon was at his hardest times…
Others all made it through and won but… our Jaebum goon differing from his image on the outside, inside he
was every so weak please don’t forget this… protect him. And please believe in Jaebum goon.

They say his plans to leave for today.
Everyone has to show they strength.
Though it may be decided that he is leaving… still the passion you always cheered with at the member’s performances!
And that love… now you have to give strength for our last outburst.

I am the proud president of the 2PM members, fan club president.
Our officer in the east is quickly preparing….. It’s planned that we will move to the Inchon airport.
As for everyone, so that there is as small discomfort to those at the airport…
Please gather each and everyone’s small powers to make a big power.

Currently, from what the vice president has researched… it’s terminal 24
Please be at in the middle of A~ C check in at the Daehan airlines
Now please show us the power of those working offline.
I’m always behind Hottest, and I’m the president of the fan club behind 2PM.
I’m going to try with my hardest with my last power.
Our Hottest everyone please help us a lot.

HOTTEST = Pride of 2pm

Hottest fancafe (SOURCE) G-race @ 2ONEDAY (TRANS)
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Ciatic
Admin
Admin
Ciatic

PostSubyek: Re: Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion   Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Netizens are surprised that Jaebum is quitting.

[Asia Economy Newspaper Reporter Lee Hyerin] “We didn’t expect him to quit.”

On the 8th, once Jaebum’s official resignation because of the myspace korea comment issue was revealed netizens were shocked.

After the news was released today in the afternoon, netizens said, “The issue would have died off in a few months. It’s tantalizing.” “He made a mistake but quitting was a little to harsh.”and other various statements about his unexpected action. After the issue there has been a petition against Jaebum and forcing him to quit, but they didn’t expect it would really happen.

On the other hand, others have said, “It’s late but how he is taking responsibility for his mistake looks cool.” “It’s a the right outcome.” and have showed satisfaction with his decision.

Also today Jaebum posted a letter on the fancafe stating, “I’m sorry for saying my last goodbye in writing. I think it will be hard to perform on stage in front of you with a sorry heart. I apologize to everyone, I’m so sorry and very sorry to my loving fans.”

“Starting today I am quitting 2PM. I’m really sorry for my 2PM brothers and sorry for not being there for them as a leader and hyung(older brother) and leaving them erasing all the past burdens. But I hope they will do better and be cool. Once again I’m sorry.”

JYP Entertainment stated “This has been talked about and decided in a meeting” and that “Jaebum will most likely go back to America.”

credits to : Reporter Lee Hyerin rinny@asiae.co.kr
<Asia Economy & stoo.com entertainment news>

credit 2Oneday forum...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Ciatic
Admin
Admin
Ciatic

PostSubyek: Re: Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion   Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:36 pm

aku nangis stiap kali aku ngeliat Jaebeom di acara2 yg aku download...
dia bener2 a true entertainer....
apalagi di idol show...
aku suka Nickhun juga...
tp aku rasa ga adil klo Nickhun dapat perlakuan super special karena dia ganteng and ga bsa Korea...
padahal Jaebeom juga ga bsa Korea...
tp dia ngikutin smuana tanpa komplain....
ah....waktu aku nulis ini again & again lagi bunyi di hpku...
jadi mo nangis dech...
harus ganti bunyi alarm nech...
daripada nangis setiap bangun tidur...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion   Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion Empty

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Jaebeom's controvery compilation and my thought about this whole controversion
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Always Keep The Faith :: Time For Change :: Hottest's Talk :: Park Jae Beom-
Navigasi: